My dad just got back from India & I asked him if he could find Careprost since I've heard its from India.
Lo & behold, he found it & brought two bottles for me!
As some of you may know, Careprost is a generic brand of the popular Latisse.
I can't wait to try it out! I still have the Loreal Lash Serum & the Ardell Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator. These two have made my lashes stronger, but thicker & longer? Not really. Maybe I'll try it on my brows as well. I just hope there are no side effects =/
Here are some cons!!!
- Has been found to PERMANENTLY darken the skin around the eyes and irises (so be careful those who have blue/green eyes). However, this has only been found at higher concentrations than that in Latisse.
- Hair can grow in areas which experience repeated contact
- Can cause itchy, red eyes
- If you stop using the solution, your eyelashes will return to their previous form
- It has been found (on trials) to reduce the fat around the eyes (leading to more wrinkles!) However, again, this appears to reverse when you stop using the solution
My lashes now:


1 comment:
Hey nice blog:)
I'm your new follower, check out my blog and follow me back if you wish
http://nazoii.blogspot.com/
Thankyou:)
xx
Post a Comment